Genevieve Genevieve

great

When I saw your other movie "The Little Girl" I absolutly loved it! It was one of the best told stories and flash. Genevieve was almost great and even better than the first, but not as original. I also like the ending, great surprise.

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

funny crap

this was freakin hilarious, great job

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

annoying

i dont know why but the way the bully runs really really annoys me... i dont think bullys hops away like that. But really nice graphics.

Everyone Loves Dick Ep01 Everyone Loves Dick Ep01

wow!!

I cant believe how low the score is on this movie! This has got to be the funniest new series ever! I will really be waiting to see more!

S.M.B.2 Bloopers S.M.B.2 Bloopers

worse

This was like a ripoff of the first one. You used too much of the stuff from the first in this one, not making it funny. The sounds were also too repetitive which kind of got annoying. I hope you can improve on the next ones.

S.M.B. Bloopers S.M.B. Bloopers

good, not expected

This is way better than i thought it would have been. Really funny bloopers.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

great

so why did they take his kidney?

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Great

System of a down is a great band but then you gotta know the sytle to animate. I gotta say the beginning had really bad animation but then the middle to the end was a great improvment.

Some style of animation did not fit with the music. like the beginning, the one with the round heads one. It just looks really odd and didnt fit with the music.

All NG Fads Die!!! All NG Fads Die!!!

knox klay men

haha, i wanna see someone kill knox's klays, maybe you guys did in your other ones? let me go see

MACception responds:

Nah, haven't hit Knox yet...but he's on the list :D

-LP
www.LogoPresents.com/AFD

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

First movie ever

First flash in newgrounds ever? Not that bad... but why did you have to make the first one ever violent? lol